Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Introduction to the Heislers

We are the Heislers couldn't be prouder, if you can't hear us we'll say it a little louder!

That's my job, to be the family cheerleader!  To keep the people I love the most from giving up when odds are against them.  We have a lot to cheer about, but we also have our trials.  My cheerleader voice has gotten hoarse a time or two, but luckily God hears a whispered prayer when I just can't muster a cheer.

Michael and I have been married since 2003, we met in February and got married in December.  It was definitely a whirlwind romance!  While I don't believe in fate or love at first site, I do believe there is one person in the world that God designed perfectly with me in mind.  I also believe that Michael is that person.  He is currently in the Army National Guard, although he's trying to retire and has been since 2008.  He stays home with the kids and runs the house, is an amazing dad who graciously leaves the mothering to me.  He's a tough guy who does laundry, dishes and cleans floors (told you he was perfect for me).

Bailey, Robert and Maclain are the little apples of my eye and you'll get to know them, I promise.  They keep me in stitches, and on my toes.  The best way to describe how it feels to mother them, "I love them the most," and I tell them so every night when I tuck them in.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading all about your sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think, and honestly sometimes I need the encouragement.